Vegetable Juices and Smoothies are an excellent way to increase your nutrient intake while enjoying a delicious beverage. More people are becoming aware of their numerous health benefits, including weight loss, improved digestion, and increased energy. Incorporating Vegetable Juices and Smoothies into your diet can help you consume your daily vegetable requirements easily.
Another advantage of Vegetable Juices and Smoothies is their ability to support a healthy immune system. Vegetables contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can help protect our cells and boost our immune system. Moreover, the high fibre content in vegetables can help maintain a healthy gut, reduce constipation, promote regular bowel movements, and improve gut health.
Vegetable Juices and Smoothies are also an excellent way to stay hydrated, particularly with water-rich vegetables like cucumbers and celery. To maximize their benefits, it’s crucial to include a variety of vegetables to provide a range of nutrients. Leafy greens such as kale and spinach, which are high in iron and calcium, are excellent choices. Carrots and sweet potatoes are also beneficial due to their beta-carotene content, which helps maintain healthy skin.
Incorporating Vegetable Juices and Smoothies into your diet is a simple and effective way to improve your vegetable intake and support your overall health. By consuming a variety of vegetables in your drinks, you can enjoy numerous health benefits. Whether you want to lose weight, improve your digestion, or boost your energy, Vegetable Juices and Smoothies are a fantastic addition to your diet. Try making a delicious Vegetable Juice or Smoothie today and start enjoying the benefits for yourself!
Vegetable Juices and SmoothiesCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
Vegetables of your choice
3 tbsp of coconut oil or butter
4 egg yolks
- Take any low sugar vegetables you have and feed them through a masticating juicer.
- Once juiced you can filter extra fibre out with a cheesecloth as you wish, the leftover pulp can be boiled to make vegetable stock.
- Healthy Smoothie
- Take at least 100ml of juice, 3 tbsp of coconut oil or butter, or a combination of both, and 4 egg yolks, you can also include the whites as well, but the yolks are essential.
- Blend in a blender and enjoy a thick healthy shake.
- The fat in the smoothie will counterbalance any bitterness from vegetables like kale and is very palatable.
- The highest sugar levels I would recommend a few vegetables like carrots, half a beetroot, or a lemon or a lime, but the rest should be vegetables like cucumbers, celery, ginger, kale, and other greens.
- It's important you calculate the carbs in your juice because they can be deceptively high.
- Once you have made juices, you can use them as a nutrient dense base to create a healthy smoothie that you can use to replace meals when you're in a rush.
- The alternatives include blending with avocado, cacao powder, vanilla extract, you can experiment with a lot of different ingredients, just be sure to include the juice as a base and egg yolks for the nutrients.
- Fridja F1900 Juicer 240W (Best Budget Juicer)