Mini Bun-less BurgerCourse: Appetizers, Lunch, DinnerDifficulty: Easy
A bun-less burger can never go wrong. Ideal for kids and for those days when you just want something crunchy, soft, and delicious in your gut.
500 gr minced beef
3 cloves chopped garlic
1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Make around 10 small patties with your hands.
- Place them on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and slice the cucumber. It will be the "bun" for your burgers
- To assemble burgers, start with a slice of cucumber, a burger, and a slice of cucumber. On top of your mini bun-less burger, you can add an egg yolk.