Inspired by the desire to create a satisfying and nourishing keto meal, the Keto Creamy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe was born. It combines the goodness of protein-rich chicken, nutrient-dense spinach, and a luscious creamy filling. The result is a dish that is not only visually appealing but also a true delight for the taste buds.
Keto Creamy Spinach Stuffed Chicken BreastCourse: Main
The Keto Creamy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe offers a delightful combination of flavors that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped cooked spinach, squeezed dry
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil for cooking
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped spinach, minced garlic, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Butterfly each chicken breast by slicing horizontally through the middle, but not all the way through, and open it like a book.
- Spoon the spinach and cream cheese mixture onto one side of each chicken breast. Fold the other side over the filling to close it.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the stuffed chicken breasts on both sides until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the seared chicken breasts to the greased baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Serve the creamy spinach stuffed chicken breasts with a side of vegetables or salad.
- Check our Versatile Salad recipe, and serve it as a side.