Homemade MayonnaiseCourse: SidesDifficulty: Easy
After trying this homemade mayonnaise, you won't buy it at the store. This is so creamy, flavourful, and a treat for your senses.
4 Egg Yolks
250ml Olive Oil
1 tsp Mustard
Juice from half a Lemon
1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Whisk the egg yolks together with the mustard.
- Once mixed, add slowly oil and continue whisking.
- After about half of the oil has been added, add the lemon juice and salt and continue whisking.
- This mayo will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
- You can add extra ingredients for extra flavour like fresh herbs, curry powder, and red chilly powder.