Chicken noodles are a popular worldwide dish, providing a fast and easy meal that is versatile and can include any vegetables available.
To make this comforting bowl of Chicken noodles, start by cooking the chicken until it’s tender and juicy. Then, add the chopped vegetables, cooking until they’re soft and fragrant, and stir in the noodles until coated in the sauce.
Notably, Chicken noodles are a complete meal in one bowl, containing protein, vegetables, and carbohydrates, and are an excellent way to use up leftover vegetables.
Moreover, this recipe is easy to prepare, requiring only a few simple ingredients, and can be ready in under 30 minutes. They are also a fantastic opportunity to involve children in the kitchen by helping chop vegetables and stir noodles.
In summary, Chicken noodles are a classic, versatile dish that is perfect for any occasion. Whether it’s a quick and easy meal or a comforting bowl of noodles, Chicken noodles are sure to satisfy. Try this delicious recipe tonight and enjoy a bowl of tasty and satisfying Chicken noodles!
Chicken noodlesCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
Chicken breast/thigh breast has fewer ‘gross bits’ that could get stuck at the end of your piping bag, but thigh tastes much better
- Blend the chicken and separated egg whites in a blender, save the yolks.
- Once smooth, add salt and blend again, place the mixture into a piping bag with an icing tip.
- Pipe the mixture into a pan of boiling water or chicken broth for extra flavour. Try to keep the noodles long as you can make them shorter after you cook them, but not longer
- The noodles need only stay in the water for a very short time, 15 seconds to a minute depending on the thickness.
- You can use the egg yolks as sauce, or some of them for another recipe, but don't throw them away!