One of the great things about this dish is how versatile it is. You can use it in stir-fries, curries, burrito bowls, sushi rolls or simply as a side dish. This is a great way to sneak in more vegetables into your meals and works well as a substitute for rice in many recipes. Plus, it’s a great option for those who are on a gluten-free or keto diet.
If you’re looking for an easy and healthy alternative to rice, this recipe is worth giving a try. It’s quick and easy to make!
Cauliflower RiceCourse: Recipes
1 medium head Cauliflower
⅛ tsp Black pepper (or ¼ tsp, to taste)
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Sea Salt
- Make cauliflower rice using a box grater or food processor with a grater blade.
- Season the cauliflower rice with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice. Stir-fry 3-5 minutes, uncovered, until cauliflower rice is al dente. Do not cover.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Try out this recipe with Keto Butter Chicken.