Cauliflower Pizza Base is a trendy and healthier option compared to traditional pizza crusts. It is a vegetable-based crust that is low in carbs and calories, making it an excellent choice to enjoy your favourite pizza toppings while staying healthy.
This recipe is surprisingly easy to make and a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet. Replacing flour with cauliflower creates a gluten-free pizza base that is not only tasty but also healthy. Besides, it is a fantastic way to add some diversity to your meal planning.
One of the advantages of Cauliflower Pizza Base is its versatility. You can add classic toppings such as pepperoni and cheese, or experiment with roasted vegetables or fruit for something unique. The neutral base of the cauliflower crust allows the toppings to stand out and enhance the overall flavour.
Another perk of this alternative pizza base is that it satisfies your pizza cravings without the guilt. Unlike traditional pizza crusts, cauliflower crusts are low in carbs and calories. They offer a healthier option that you can incorporate into your daily meals to try something new.
Apart from being a healthier option, Cauliflower Pizza Base also allows you to get creative in the kitchen. You can experiment with various toppings and flavours to create a unique pizza that suits your taste buds. It’s also an enjoyable way to engage your family and friends in the cooking process.
Overall, Cauliflower Pizza Base is an excellent alternative for anyone looking to switch up their meal routine and try something new. Its versatility and health benefits have contributed to its popularity in recent years. So why not give it a try and discover what all the fuss is about?
Cauliflower Pizza BaseCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup mozzarella
¼ cup Parmesan
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Break up the cauliflower and blend in a blender or food processor until fine.
- Steam in a steamer basket and drain well, the drier the cauliflower the crispier the pizza base.
- Once cooled to room temp, combine the cauliflower with the eggs, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, and garlic powder.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.