Avocado Pancakes are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional pancakes. These pancakes are made with ripe avocados, which add creaminess and flavor to the batter. Avocado Pancakes are perfect for breakfast or brunch and are a great way to start your day with a nutritious meal.
To make Avocado Pancakes, you will need just a few simple ingredients, including ripe avocados, eggs, flour, baking powder, milk, and sugar. The avocados are mashed and added to the batter, which creates a smooth and creamy texture. The pancakes are then cooked until golden brown and served warm with your favorite toppings.
One of the great things about Avocado Pancakes is that they are incredibly versatile. You can add a variety of toppings to your pancakes, such as fresh fruit, maple syrup, honey, or even savory toppings like bacon and eggs. The possibilities are endless, and you can customize your pancakes to suit your tastes.
Avocado Pancakes are also a healthy alternative to traditional pancakes. Avocados are packed with vitamins and minerals and are a great source of healthy fats. By incorporating avocados into your pancakes, you can add a nutritious boost to your breakfast without sacrificing flavor.
Overall, Avocado Pancakes are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional pancakes. They are easy to make and can be customized to suit your tastes. So why not try making Avocado Pancakes for your next breakfast or brunch and enjoy the creamy and flavorful goodness of these nutritious pancakes?
Avocado PancakesCourse: Main, BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
Avocado Pancakes! What more could you ask for? Tasty and nutritious, can even sate that chocolate craving.
1 whole large avocado
1 whole egg
2 egg yolks
2 tbsp Coconut oil
1 tbsp cacao OR cinnamon powder
- Mix mash and smash your avocado to a pulp! You can use a blended here if you choose
- Add egg, extra yolks, and coconut oil and mix thoroughly
- Add additional optional ingredients you chose
- Preheat a pan. To prevent sticking, get the pan from smoking, turn it down to medium-high and add a little coconut oil
- Add mixture to the pan; you can make lots of little pancakes or one large pancake, however, you prefer
- Savoury Garnish
- These pancakes are great as they are. If consuming as a savoury pancake, good topping options include salt, pate, and butter
- Sweet garnish
- For a sweeter pancake, you can serve it with some lower-carb fruit like blueberries or strawberries. Natural sweeteners if you want some more sugar could include honey and maple syrup
- This batter scales well! If you want to, make a large portion to feed your family. Pancakes for everyone!
- Avoid cooking in Teflon
- Ghee and coconut oil are the best oils for cooking these pancakes
- The pancakes keep surprisingly well in the fridge in airtight containers. Great for quick snack food or packed lunch